Friday, September 19, 2008

Sidelined by illness

A little over a week ago, I felt a twinge of burning in my throat. It is allergy season so I chalked it up as something I could manage with some Benadryl. Every year this happens and every year I assume I'm just allergic to something.

Unfortunately, this has turned into a full-blown infection of some kind. Maybe it's just a generic upper respiratory infection. Maybe it's a sinus infection. Maybe it's strep throat. All I know is that it has made it very hard to function at home and at work. It has kept me out of the gym and from blogging.

I love this time of year. September is fantastic. For whatever reason, I can't seem to manage to get through it feeling healthy.

Hopefully the doctor will get me on something that will turn this around in quick order.

No comments: