Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Go Spartans! Beat the Dawgs!

The Michigan State University Spartans take on the the University of Georgia Bulldogs in the Capital One Bowl, Orlando, Florida, on New Year's Day.

I love my Spartans. I don't expect them to win, though. I'd say MSU's shot at winning is 25 to 30%. The Bulldogs, I think, are a more talented team (despite their 9-3 record which matches MSU's) and they are playing what is virtually a home game.

If MSU wins it will be because the defense plays perfectly, Ringer runs for over 100 yards, and Spartan receivers hang onto the damned ball. The receivers need to make Brian Hoyer's job a bit easier or it will be a sad day in Orlando for them.

Either way, I'm looking forward to the game. I'm proud of the Spartans. Go Green! Go White! Go State!

No comments: