Thursday, February 12, 2009

My one man boycott of Compuware-related businesses begins...now!

Compuware is hiring Kwame Kilpatrick now that he's out of jail.

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090212/METRO01/902120444

If Peter Karmanos thinks it's a good idea to hire convicted felon, Kwame Kilpatrick, to work him, I think it's a good idea, if possible, to not buy any of Mr. Karmanos's companies' good and services.

I know Mr. Karmanos cares about the City of Detroit, which makes this move puzzling. Kwame cost that City tens of millions of dollars because he of his thuggery, dishonesty and arrogance. That man might have been the worst mayor ever of any big city in the United States, but Pete K loves him for some reason.

I'm not a complete idiot. I know my opinion on this subject doesn't matter much. I do know, though, that I won't support local businesses like the Plymouth Whalers or Compuware Arena as long as Kwame works for Mr. Karmanos.

We all make choices in life and I'm making mine.

No comments: